Salary $39,000 - $45,000 per annum
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-22 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Great opportunity for a recent graduate or for someone looking to take their first step into a corporate office based role
Work within a leading New Zealand commercial law firm.
About the role:
This role is perfect for someone wanting to take a first step onto the corporate ladder and get exposure to a range of office administration and reception tasks. There will be full training provided – all you need to bring to the role is your can-do attitude and ambition to learn.
- General office administrative tasks, such as filing, scanning and uploading documents onto the system
- Reception cover duties, such as meeting/greeting and answering incoming phone calls
- Assist the systems manager with a variety of system administration tasks, such as training and technical support
- Entering new clients onto the database
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Must be able to display competency across Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionally presented
- Able to learn and develop new skills
- Display a strong attention to detail
- Be a positive, helpful and friendly team player. You will be working with a wider administration team who all support each other with work load.
This role does not require specific work experience as such, and is suitable for switched on and motivated candidates who have recently graduated high school or university. Although some previous exposure to office administration or customer service would be advantageous.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.