Salary $25 - $30 per hour + 8% holiday pay
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-01 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for a strong administrator with great attention to detail and a team player to support a busy project team
Work for a well-known public organisation supporting several managers at different levels. This is a great opportunity to further your experience in a small yet supportive team environment and a role that offers great career progression opportunities.
In this role you will be assisting the project delivery team with administration, operational and financial support. This will involve everything from document control, reporting, project tracking and travel arrangements.
• Assisting the delivery team at all levels
• Ensuring project documentation is up to date and to standard
• Coordinating travel & meetings for the team
• Building relationships with internal and external stake holders
• Provide project updates and reports as required
• Other ad hoc administration duties as required
• 2-3 years’ experience in administration or similar role supporting a team
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
• Good with Microsoft office especially word and excel
• Team player and happy to roll your sleeves up and help out
• Experience or exposure to document control would be favourable
This is a 12 month contract with the potential to go perm. Competitive hourly rate and full training will be provided for the right candidate with potential to build a career in the project delivery space.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.