Junior Personal Assistant
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Busy and varied role for a strong administrator looking for a new challenge. Work for a fast-paced organisation where no two days will be the same. Perfect Opportunity for someone that wants to become a PA.
About the company
SHARP is one of the fastest growing electronic companies in the world with their products being sold in 140 countries. Be a part of a company that really lives by their values and work with a team that strives for success.
About the role:
A unique and highly varied role has become available for a top administrator to support SHARP’s GM and wider management team with the successful running of their departments. With touch points across the business, you will be working directly with the GM to ensure the effective running of the Sales, Marketing and Service teams from administrative support through to reporting and events.
Providing a broad range of administrative support across multiple divisions, main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Producing reports on a weekly & monthly basis for different departments
- Coordinate & facilitate company events, meetings & conferences
- Assist with stock ordering of marketing & sales collateral
- Assist with the CRM management
- Other ad hoc administration duties and special projects as required
- 2-3 years administration experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Display attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Great exposure for anyone wanting to start a career as a PA.
All external applications to SHARP will be redirected to Robert Walters for processing and screening.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.