Sales Support Administrator
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 3 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 admin-and-secretarial Penrose NZ NZD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Busy and varied role for a dynamic administrator with an eye for detail to support a successful sales team.
About the company
SHARP is one of the fastest growing electronic companies in the world with their products being sold in 140 countries. Be a part of a company that really lives by their values and work with an organisation that strives for success.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has opened up within the sales team, as a Sales Support Administrator. You will be the go-to person assisting Account Managers with coordinating sales from purchase through to delivery. Full of variety, you will need to be across stock movement, inventory, liaising with suppliers and couriers to ensure timely deliveries. This role is also responsible for managing monthly invoicing and reporting. To be successful in this role, you will need to be efficient, able to problem-solve and have a keen eye for detail.
- Review stock levels and ensure ample product available to fill orders
- Manage, process & check documents from account managers
- Update & check daily pickup/delivery schedules
- Assisting with month end processes and invoicing
- Assisting the National Document Support Supervisor when required
- 2-3 years administration experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Great communication skills and a customer centric focus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel & Word
- Ability to build internal relationships
All external applications to SHARP will be redirected to Robert Walters for processing and screening.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.