Business Systems Coordinator
Salary $21 - $26 per hour
Consultant Rebecca Cleaver
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 admin-and-secretarial Auckland Levels 6 &, 7/167b Victoria St W, Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 21 26 26 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Tech savvy administration superstar required for a new project. Previous Microsoft Sharepoint 365 experience is desirable but not essential.
Due to a recent company wide launch of Sharepoint, a personable tech savvy administrator is required to be the go-to person to scope phase two of the project and contribute to overall business process improvement.
This role is based in the CBD and will be part time, approximately 30 hours per week. Ideally this person will be able to work 6 hours per day Monday to Friday, however for the right candidate there is flexibility to consider someone to work these hours over 4 days. This role is initially a contract through till June 2019, with scope for the role to become permanent for the right fit.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership Sharepoint as well as other HR tools (Cornerstone and OfficeVibe)
- Database administration and systems maintenance
- Support and train users
- Develop and review training guides
- Provide analysis and reporting
- Work collaboratively with the team and all stakeholders
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Previous experience in administration and support roles with a focus on systems
- Sharepoint experience is highly desirable, however not essential if you are Microsoft Office savvy
- Demonstrable ability to identify improvement opportunities for people and processes from a technological perspective
- Exposure to training other users and know how to create simple guidelines and process steps
- Strong communication skills - friendly with english to first language level
This position will commence ASAP in January 2019.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Cleaver on 09 374 7316