Sales & Marketing Administrator
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Freemans BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 7 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 admin-and-secretarial Freemans Bay NZ NZD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Support two fast paced teams in this newly created role. We are looking for a keen administrator with an eye for detail.
An exciting opportunity has been created to work within a fast paced, forward thinking sales & marketing team. As a Sales Support Administrator you will be the CRM “super user”. Full of variety this role is also responsible for managing monthly invoicing and reporting, assisting the marketing team with daily activities & a bit of customer service thrown in there to.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be efficient, able to problem-solve and have a keen eye for detail.
- Manage and monitor the CRM database to ensure it's up-to-date, create reports and review dashboards.
- Processing and approving invoices on a monthing basis
- Assist with marketing communications including e-mail and mail database communications.
- Maintain online directories, assisting with updating and maintaining the website and loading social media posts.
- Making and answering calls and customers enquiries.
- Preparing sales support material.
- 2-3 years administration OR sales support experience
- Previous experience using CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Great communication skills and a customer centric focus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan & prioritise
- Ability to build internal relationships
The succuessful candidate will have full training but requires a can-do attitude
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.