Sales & Marketing Administrator
Salary $50,000 - $60,000 per annum + Competitive salary, additional benefites
Location Freemans BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 7 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 admin-and-secretarial Freemans Bay NZ NZD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This role is perfect for an administrator that wants to take ownership of a role. Across sales support and marketing no two days will be the same.
Our client is a boutique real estate agency committed to producing extraordinary results for its clients. In operation for over 20 years, its reputation speaks for itself. A fantastic opportunity now exists to join this progressive organisation and stamp your expertise on this integral support position.
About the role:
As the sales & marketing coordinator you will play a pivotal role in the daily operations of the company. Supporting a close-knit team of 9, you will juggle a range of duties including sales support, marketing support, administration, and reception duties. You will be confident and reliable, able to liaise with a variety of clients and business partners and maintain the high standards they have come to expect.
If you are looking for variety, have the ability to multi-task and want to work for a respected company in the real estate industry, this is the position for you.
Some exposure to the property or real estate industry would be beneficial.
• Manage reception desk, take incoming calls
• Draft sale and purchase, auction, and tender contracts
• Organise weekend open home packs
• Manage marketing budgets and media deadlines
• Manage social media accounts, post ad’s and other content
• Maintain clean and tidy work space
• Advanced experienced using MS office
• Ability to support a small team, ideally in a sales environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
• Can-do attitude is a must
• Experience using Hootsuite or Property Suite would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
Working in a friendly and family orientated work environment with a great location. This busy and varied role will keep you on your toes and give you the opportunity to make your mark.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.