Consultant Shannon Crawford
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-25 admin-and-secretarial Wellington NZ NZD 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Join a central Government Agency creating positive outcomes for New Zealand communities. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong administration experience who can work well in a team and take ownership of the role.
An exciting career opportunity to work for a large government organisation in an Administrative Support role.
You will be part of an innovative, empowered organisation responsible for providing timely, high quality clerical, administrative, and related services to a range of managers and staff.
- Drafting correspondence, presentations, emails with a range of individuals and groups
- Organising meetings, including scheduling, logistics, agendas, and meeting papers
- Assisting in the management of electronic diaries for managers
- Meeting support including note taking as required
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- General administrative tasks such as filing, copying and scanning documents
- Previous administration experience
- Can-do attitude and a strong team player
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your time
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a number of priorities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful organisation with a great team environment. If you are looking for the next step in your career, get in touch today.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Shannon Crawford on 04 471 9774