Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 8 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-07 admin-and-secretarial Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic CRM coordinator or administrator to join a fast paced, talented team.
Overview of the company
Our client is one of NZ’s leading full-service law firms. They are dynamic, forward thinking and are very solutions focused. They have a very collaborative work environment too so if you want to work for a company that lives by its values then this could be the place for you.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a solid administrator or coordinator to join the firm within the marketing and national clients team. In this role you will be tasked with being the CRM Superuser and working with key stakeholders to ensure the effective roll out and continuous use throughout the office.
An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of administration, reporting and system implementation within a professional office environment.
• Implement processes and practices to improve CRM performance and usage.
• Enhance stakeholder understanding of CRM
• Track, manage and report progress of the system
• Work with other areas in the business to maintain business development and firms support
• Coordinate trainings logistics for new and existing team members.
• 2-3 years in a solid administration role or similar
• Strong skills using the MS office suite
• Great time management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time
• The ability to build relationships both internally and externally
• A collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent attention to detail and proactive thinking
Experience using CRM systems is advantageous but not essential
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.