Salary $45,000 - $48,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Botany DownsFULL_TIME
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 12 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-11 admin-and-secretarial Botany Downs Auckland NZ NZD 45000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This role is perfect for a driven recent grad or administrator that wants to take a step into a busy and varied role and offer a new challenge.
About the company:
Our client is a leading real estate agency that has been in New Zealand for over 125 years. This fabulous brach is based in East Auckland and are a successful office that specialize in high-end and luxury developments for sale.
About the role:
As the administrator / PA to the head of sales you will play a pivotal role in the daily operations of the company’s success. Supporting a successful sales team, you will juggle a range of duties including sales support, marketing support, administration, and PA duties. You will be confident and reliable, have the initiative to get on with things, ability to liaise with a variety of clients and business partners and maintain the high standards they have come to expect.
If you are driven, looking for variety, have the ability to multi-task and want to work for a respected company in the real estate industry, this is the position for you.
- Manage all incoming enquiries via phone, email and walk ins.
- Ensure all calendars and appointments are booked in and followed up
- Manage the sales database and keep it up to date
- Making calls to current and sourced database to find listings
- Organise all marketing materials and weekend open home packs
- Manage campaign marketing budgets and media deadlines
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain clean and tidy work space
- Advanced experienced using MS office, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to support a small team, ideally in a sales environment
- Proven ability to use initiative when managing a number of priorities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Strong attention to detail and great time management skills
- Energetic and can-do attitude
Industry experience is not a must in this role, if you have the right attitude, are driven to learn, show initiative and pick things up quickly full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
All external applications will be redirected to Robert Walters for processing and screening
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.