Sales Support Co-ordinator
Salary Car parking, Medical and Income Insurance
Consultant Kiri Johnston
Date posted 5 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-04 admin-and-secretarial Newmarket Auckland NZ NZD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic sales support coordinator to join a highly talented, advisory company within their sales support team.
Overview of the company
A permanent role has become available in a leading training and advisory company based in Newmarket, to assist the team and support the sales function.
About the role
You will be the main driver for membership sales support and administration processes. You will co-ordinate and deliver the membership teams' onboarding and post-sales support procedures to enhance membership recruitment and retention.
• Leading and coordinating sales and processes that will improve membership numbers, contracts and relationships.
• Efficient handling of phone, email and online enquiries of potential and current members.
• Arranging meetings with credible candidates to generating new business.
• Handling all pre and post sales administration for the membership team.
• Analysing data and producing reports for sales and performance metrics.
• Managing the CRM, membership records, invoicing, data management and reporting.
• Interacting with other areas of the company.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Organisation, and prioritisation skills
• Committed to delivering professional, quality customer service
• Experience and confidence in Microsoft Word, Excel and database entry
• Ability to build rapport and strong sustainable relationships.
• Enthusiastic and proactive with a "Can Do Attitude"
• Strong attention to detail.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.