Consultant Amy McCabe
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 admin-and-secretarial Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 30 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a strong administrator to join their recruitment team short-term. This is a 2-month role with a competitive hourly rate. 20-25 hours per week, ideally 5 hours per day. Negotiable based on candidate availability.
The successful candidate will have a sense of urgency and prioritising work, and an understanding of the logistics of the interview booking process.
Some of the key duties of this role will be:
- Booking interviews, phone screening candidates
- Working with managers to ensure advertising and roles are up to date
- Liaising with candidates throughout the process
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Strong communication skills and initiative
- Proven recruitment administration/coordination experience or strong administration skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
If this sounds like you, then apply today! Please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 471 9707.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy McCabe on 04 471 9707.