Consultant Amy McCabe
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 admin-and-secretarial Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 20 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of the Team Coordinator/PA role is to pride a dedicated administrative and database reporting support to the Enquiries and Complaints team.
The purpose of the Team Coordinator/PA role is to pride a dedicated administrative and database reporting support to the Enquiries and Complaints team of the department. The role also contributes to the organisation's administrative support team to provide a seamless administration service across the Office. 6 month contract.
- Provide general administration support
- Data analysis and database administration
- Review documents; e.g. proof reading, formatting and checking compliance
- Assist with meeting coordination
- Provide phone-based support and guidance
- Travel booking
- Organise internal and external functions as requested by the Team Leader
- Provide back up support to the rest of the team
- Update registers, website, intranets and internal guidelines as requested
- Update and gather information, with guidance from the Manager
- Coordinate coding and submitting of invoices to accounts
- The ability to manage priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Human Rights or Citizens Advice preferred
- Previous experience as a solid coordinator and administrator
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent diary management
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Fantastic opportunity to join a large Government organisation as the Team Coordinator based in Wellington CBD and grow your career.
- Te Reo Speaker (desirable)
Please respond to the ad or email your CV to email@example.com if you feel you are right for the role.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy McCabe on 04 471 9707.