Consultant Shannon Crawford
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 admin-and-secretarial Johnsonville Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 47000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity to support an award winning collaborative team as a Team Coordinator
About the role:
Harcourts focus is firmly set on the future and they are excited about expanding their business by employing the best possible people. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, we want to help you.
This is an exciting opportunity to support an award winning team as a Team Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring everything within the team runs at maximum efficiency by providing administrative support with a high level of accuracy while meeting deadlines. You will need to have a positive attitude with no job being too big or too small.
We're looking for someone with previous experience in a fast paced administration support role, who is vibrant, energetic, and has the ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Assisting with property campaigns
- Assist with documentation and requirements for contracts
- Prepare and format reports
- Update and maintain database records
- Prepare and manage marketing, printing, brochures, open home and property documents
- Assisting with scheduling open homes and private viewings
- Administration support to Agents
- Managing diaries & calendars
- Previous administrator and real estate experienced preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Exceptional communication, written, computer and people skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Great attitude towards work
Harcourts value your individuality, your potential and your willingness to take up new challenges. And they understand that having fun along the journey goes hand-in-hand with achieving your next level.
If you have all the required skills, and this sounds like the role for you - get in touch today!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Shannon Crawford on 04 471 9774