Salary $25 - $30 per hour
Consultant Jessica Alexander
Date posted 10 November 20192019-11-10 2019-12-10 admin-and-secretarial Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 25 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to kick start their career in a project environment.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a driven individual to utilise their administration experience and become a key part in the smooth running of a project. You will be working alongside a strong and driven team, developing processes and overseeing the delivery of this new project within a reputable Government organisation.
This role allows you to take advantage of your administration skills and develop an array of new skills to kick start your project career.
- Work closely with the Project delivery team
- Schedule and attend project meetings
- Organise travel arrangement
- Diary management
- Prepare, maintain and update project documentation
- Communicate project plans with various internal and external individuals
- At least 2 years previous administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Great time management skills
- A proactive and positive personality
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Alexander on 04 471 9749.