Consultant Kiri Johnston
Date posted 10 November 20192019-11-10 2020-01-09 admin-and-secretarial Auckland Auckland Mt Eden NZ NZD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for a company who are enabling a safer world. Assist and coordinate in innovative programs that protect and defend.
Overview of the company:
This company aims to make a positive, global impact through innovation, technology solutions and world-class products for both protection and transportation.
About the role:
In this role you will give administrative support to aid the execution of company programs. You will follow and report the tracking of program tasks, support the team and coordinate activities including preparation, briefings and further support to the program managers
- Support management of programs/ program managers, using SAP and administration tasks as required, i.e: creating and maintaining job codes for new contracts.
- Assisting with programme procurement, logistics, maintenance, spares, training, testing, travel and documentation.
- Co-ordinate programs coinciding with the contract, company policies, procedures and department instructions.
- Monitor and support and follow elements of program tasks (i.e. inspections, testing, installations)
- Assist with monthly status reports, taking meeting minutes and making action points.
- Liaise with other company support groups.
- Experience in project administration/ project coordination (1 year +)
- Experience using SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of management processes.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with document generation, reporting and minute taking.
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Works well under time pressures and deadlines.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.