Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Consultant Emily Yates
Date posted 15 June 2022wellington secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 admin-and-secretarial Wellington CBD Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a general administrator, you will be reponsible for providing admin support to the wider team. You will also be responsible for maintaining key relationships with individuals from all levels of the organisation, and uphold a high level of professionalism.
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Set up meetings
- Assist with travel as required
- General ad hoc admin duties for the team
- Inbox management
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Competency with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Calm and professional approach under pressure
- Enthusiasim for working as a part of a team
- interest in Government sector is desirable
This would be a great opportunity to come into a fast-paced, government environment, where you have the ability to make meaningful differences for New Zealanders now and in the future.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emily Yates on 04 471 9772.