Customer Service Administrator
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 per annum
Consultant Josie Reid
Date posted 25 July 2022christchurch secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 insurance Christchurch Canterbury NZ NZD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are representing an insurance provider who is seeking experienced Customer Service Administrators/Representatives for an 18 month fixed term contract. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday however there is flexibility in the structure of your hours and you are able to work from home on a regular and consistent basis.
If you enjoy providing a high level of service to customers and are driven by problem solving, then this is the role for you. Your responsibilities include:
- Act as a first point of contact for customers with general claims queries, either by phone or email
- Excellent time management skills to prioritise and manage workloads within company time frames
- Have great attention to detail to confirm accuracy of details provided and action accordingly
- Assist Customer Relations Managers to maintain good communication with the customer throughout the claims process
- Liaise with external parties on behalf of customers where necessary
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service role, ideally in the insurance or finance industry
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer outcomes focus
- The ability to manage high pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and orally
What you'll get in return:
Be a part of an awesome work culture that celebrates the hard work you do. Some activities include lunch time yoga, pilates, and daily quizzes. This role offers great flexibility in hours structuring, with consistency. You are able to work from home on a regular and consistent basis as well.
If you think this role matches your experience and sounds like something you would be interested in please don't hesitate to get in contact with your CV.