Customer Service Representative
Consultant Victoria Pollock
Date posted 31 July 2022auckland secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-07-31 2022-09-29 call-centre-and-customer-service Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Overview A leading New Zealand payments company have an amazing opportunity to join their Contact Centre team. Working out of Auckland’s North Shore, you will have the opportunity to work with a company with a great culture who are committed and flexible in supporting your learning and development. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and be able to work 40 hours a week on an interchangeable roster between Monday and Sunday 7am- 8pm. You will play a vital role in communicating with customers over the phone and resolving technical and non-technical issues to a high standard. About the role: As a Contact Centre Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for all day-to-day customer enquiries. There needs to be a high-level of commitment to solving both technical and non-technical customer problems, while maintaining a positive and professional attitude to provide a great customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or an experienced customer service representative to level up their career in customer service & sales.
- Answer inbound calls to resolve customer queries in a professional manner
- Make outbound calls to customers for software updates, upgrades, and improvements
- Monitor live chat to help resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Strong customer focus, with great oral & written communication skills
- Organised, detail-orientated and can work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred
What’s in it for you:
If you are passionate about people, collaborating in a team and want to work for a business that puts people first, this is the role for you!
The company are committed to developing their staff and offer great career progression. As well as having a fun-loving & supportive company culture.
If you are a tech savvy individual who is passionate about providing a leading customer service experience, then this is the role for you.