Legal Personal Assistant
Salary $65,000 - $75,000 per annum
Consultant Chelcea McCauley
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-09 legal auckland cbd Auckland NZ NZD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a strong legal PA to work for a top tier law firm in Auckland’s CBD.
Our client is one of NZ’s leading full-service law firms. They are dynamic, forward thinking and are very solutions focused. They have a very collaborative work environment too so if you want to work for a company that lives by its values then this could be the place for you.
This is a challenging role that will see you supporting the managing partner with everything from diary management right through to client communications. You will also be required to do monthly billing and document control so an eye for detail is key.
This role would best suit a PA or Legal Secretary wanting a change or a strong legal administrator who is ready to take a step up.
- Secretarial duties such as diary & meeting management
- Assist with inbox management and handle client communications when required
- Event management for internal and external functions
- Billing and reporting for key clients as required
- General office administration for your team or others as required
- Great time management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time
- The ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- A collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of professionalism
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft work, powerpoint and excel
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA in a professional services environment
Competitive remuneration package and great teamwork environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chelcea McCauley on +64 9 3747316.