Consultant Kiri Johnston
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 admin-and-secretarial Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for an experienced, professional EA ready to give their support to the director of a top tier investment property group
An exciting career opportunity to work in a leading property investment firm. This company helps people create lasting wealth through property investment.
A newly created role supporting the director, this opportunity is best suited to a well organised, professional and commercially aware Executive Assistant. Ideally you will have worked within Banking, Property Real Estate or a related industry and will be comfortable in a corporate setting.
- Calendar management
- Travel arrangements
- Board level papers and reports
- Attend meetings, take minutes and distribute minutes
- Prepare presentations
- Format and proof documents
- Coordinate meetings, events and teleconferences
- Provide administration support to the direct reports of assigned Executives
- Contribute to projects as requested
- Achieve all compliance requirements
- At least 2+ years EA/PA experience
- Confidence working with leadership teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective attention to detail
- Ability to work to daily deadlines
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Confident in Microsoft Office skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.