Consultant Iona Colville
Date posted 25 September 20192019-10-03 2019-10-25 admin-and-secretarial Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 30 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced administrator to take a step forward in their career with a progressing and valuable opportunity. Whether in NZ from overseas or a citizen this could be the perfect chance for you to step into a senior position where your current skill-set can grow and develop and new skills can be learned
About the role:
Within this team you will be given a high level of autonomy where ideas and feedback is always welcomed. You will be joining a team of ambitious individuals who are continually striving to achieve organisational and personal goals where everyone is open to challenging themselves and each other.
It is the perfect opportunity for an individual who needs a new challenge in their career.
- Provide quality administrative and support services to the wider team
- Organise meetings, including scheduling, logistics, agendas and meeting papers
- Providing diary management and other administrative support to Managers
- Professionally presenting correspondence
- Co-ordinating all administrative matters
- Ensuring deadlines are set and met by team
- Mature understanding/ knowledge of the various levels and types of professional relationships
- Expertise in setting up administrative systems and working with a range of computer- based administrative and presentation applications
- Experience in troubleshooting/problem solving in situations involving Senior Managers
- Experience in communicating effectively with individuals and groups, including situations which can be sensitive
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and stay clam under pressure
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Iona Colville on 04 471 9771.