Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
Consultant Kiri Johnston
Date posted 26 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-25 admin-and-secretarial Auckland Auckland CBD NZ 1010 NZD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A professional IT Services firm is looking for an Executive assistant who holds experience in office coordination or management, to join their office.
Overview of the company
Join a professional services company who specialise in delivering top technology brands to the New Zealand market. A company helping thousands of businesses reach their potential through technology solutions.
About the role
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant seeking a role varied in both managerial and EA responsibilities? Looking for an individual to provide support to the Executive General Manager of a professional services company. A self-starter who also holds the skillset to manage, organise and carry out duties required for the smooth running of a professional office environment.
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Provide high level, personal and administrative assistance to support the EGM. This including self-starter actions to give support when the EGM is out of office.
- EA responsibilities including but not limited to; Diary management, documenting relevant notes, organising catering and expensing claim submissions
- Coordination and follow ups for events, meetings (i.e. organising venues calendar invites, minute taking, following through with relevant actions, etc)
- Documentation, drafting, preparing presentations and reports, collating and coordinating data.
- Liaising with non-executives
- Organising Travel requirements,
- Supporting other executives when required.
Office Manager responsibilities:
- General office administration duties to support the effective organisation of the office
- Liaison with Building Management Company when necessary
- Ensuring relevant documents are on file and referenced
- Assist with event planning
- Maintain Companies Office Documentation
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.