Personal Assistant/ Operations Assistant
Consultant Natalie Stol
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 admin-and-secretarial Auckland CBD Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A busy role covering both Personal Assistance to the director, as well as operations assistance, office management duties + much more!
About the company:
Our client is a leading marketing agency that since starting has continued to grow at a rapid pace and showing no signs of stopping any time soon! This fabulous companies new, funky office is based in Auckland CBD.
About the role:
As the PA to the director you will play a pivotal role in the daily operations of the company’s success. Supporting a successful company, you will juggle a range of duties including marketing support, administration, and PA duties. You will be confident and reliable, have the initiative to get on with things, ability to liaise with a variety of clients and stakeholders and maintain the high standards they have come to expect.
You will also assist with operations, HR and as an office manager to the small team, covering duties such as day to day administrative tasks, organising events, reporting, project work and much more.
If you are driven, looking for variety, have the ability to multi-task and want to work for a respected company in the marketing/ advertising industry, this is the position for you.
- Administration and advisory support for CEO
- Ownership of the day-to-day office management
- Recruitment, on-boarding and day-to-day management of internship programme
- Internal reporting
- Workflow and timesheet management
- Maintaining operational system integrations
- Assisting with the end of month billing
- Stakeholder management
- Ongoing project work
- Maintaining People & Culture, supporting HR initiatives
You will be the type of person who:
- Can keep many balls in the air with a smile on your face
- Can lead, mentor and grow team members
- Has advanced computer literacy skills and accuracy including MS Office – Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, G-Suite
- Excellent time management skills, deadline-oriented and a mature approach to work
- Copywriting and content creation experience
- Experience in invoice processes
- Experience in operational process development and/or maintenance
- Has a positive, energetic and friendly can-do attitude, willing to pitch in when and wherever needed
- Is reliable, detailed and process orientated
- Displays strategic thinking and strong business acumen
- Is able to work independently and encourage others
- Natural multitasker, dealing with any situation in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
This is a small team doing massive things globally, you will feel the passion and energy the minute you walk into the office. Our client will need you to come and maximize their awesome culture and values, and be vital part of their success!
Click APPLY now if this sounds like you.
All external applications will be redirected to Robert Walters for processing and screening
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natalie Stol on 09 3747 337.