Salary $55000 - $60000 per annum + Competitive salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 9 February 2017
Great role for an experienced administrator/office manager looking for a great new opportunity in 2017. This role is varied and challenging and perfect for anyone looking for their next career move.
New Zealand government organisation. A friendly, small and diverse team, committed to providing excellence and innovation.
About the role:
You will provide assistance to the Education department & perform core office administration duties essential to the efficient running of the office. Strong ability to prioritise is essential when supporting the CEO, Operations Manager, Regulation department and performing other general ad hoc administrative duties.
- General administration duties to support the office
- Support CEO in preparation for board meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Minute taking
- Data entry
- Mail, pick up and post
- Booking meetings
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and making bookings in a professional manner
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- MYOB experience (desirable)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- MS Office
- Problem solving and decision making
Fun and friendly work environment, full training and development provided.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.