Salary $25 - $35 per hour
Consultant Sherece Byrne
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An opportunity for a switched on, personable candidate to join a close-knit coordination team in Newmarket
The role requires a switched on, logical thinker with excellent organisation and coordination skills to manage all aspects of their client’s medical care schedule.
This role would be best suited to someone with a strong administration and coordination background, ideally from medical or insurance industries.
- Provide excellent levels of service to clients
- Make travel and accommodation bookings
- Coordinate medical appointments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Create helpful and informative medical itineraries
- 2-3 years coordination experience in a PA/EA, office manager or similar coordination role
- Be a warm, approachable person with the ability to build rapport and display empathy
- Experience managing travel arrangements and appointments
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Medical or insurance industry experience is beneficial - however not essential for an administrative superstar from another industry
This would suit a candidate who comes from a PA or office management background who may be interested to try a new industry. A temporary opportunity with a very real chance of going permanent for the right candidate.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sherece Byrne on 09 374 7319.