Salary $55,000 - $65,000 per annum
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 1 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for strong legal administrators, PA’s or legal secretaries wanting to work for a top tier law firm in Auckland’s CBD.
Our client is one of NZ’s leading full-service law firms. They are dynamic, forward thinking and are very solutions focused. They have a very collaborative work environment too so if you want to work for a company that lives by its values then this could be the place for you.
About the role:
This is a challenging role that will see you supporting a large team with everything from diary management right through to client communications. You will also be required to do monthly billing and document control so an eye for detail is key.
This role would best suit a PA or Legal Secretary wanting a change or a strong legal administrator who is ready to take a step up.
- Secretarial duties such as diary & meeting management
- Assist with inbox management and handle client communications when required
- Event management for internal and external functions
- Billing and reporting for key clients as required
- General office administration for your team or others as required
Key Requirements: (include header)
- Great time management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time
- The ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- A collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA in a professional services environment
Competitive remuneration package and great team work environment. Full training will be provided and there are great development opportunities to grow within the company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.