Salary Competitive salary package
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Grainne McQuaid
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 admin-and-secretarial Wellington Central NZ 6011 NZD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Join a leading New Zealand company as the Company Secretary and benefit from a dynamic and innovative culture.
This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and contribute across many facets of a leading New Zealand company. As company secretary you will be responsible for fulfilling the company’s administration duties, particularly ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Maintenance of accurate and complete company records
• Secretarial duties across multiple boards and committees
• Attending board or committee meetings, drafting work plans, agendas and papers
• Minute taking, action and tracking the progress of action points recorded in the minutes
• Reviewing company Governance documents; including Terms of Reference for relevant management and Board reporting groups
• Completion of director and shareholder resolutions, director certificates and indemnities
• Incorporating new or de-registering subsidiary companies as required
• Managing company relationships and liaising with senior executives both internally and externally
• Prior experience managing company secretarial duties within a financial services organisation
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively with others and provide expertise across multiple disciplines
• A sound working knowledge of administrative and commercial practices and the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
• High attention to detail, organised with effective time management skills
• Adaptable and able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• A sound understanding of statutory legislation, especially those Acts and Regulations
This is a rare opportunity to join a company who put their relationships first. They foster new ideas, products and services so they can deliver the best solution for their employees and stakeholders.
Due to Christmas holidays there may be a delayed response to your application.
All applications will be responded to by 9th Jan 2019.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Grainne McQuaid on 04 471 9740.