Salary Competitive Salary Package
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 20 March 20192019-04-03 2019-05-19 admin-and-secretarial Hobsonville NZ NZD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Looking for a forward-thinking individual with solid administration experience that can work well in a team and take ownership of a role. Exposure to events or marketing will be a bonus!
Overview of the company
An exciting career opportunity has come up to work in an award winning New Zealand company that specialises in property development. With their growth in the market this company is giving you the opportunity to join their team and make your mark.
About the role:
Supporting the Property Manager this role is suited to someone who has a strong administrative background and is looking for a career move or a step up into a role that will offer a challenge and the opportunity to make it your own.
The role offers variety and will keep you on your toes, from reception duties, office administration, facilities management, event coordination, marketing support and basic accounts you will have exposure to the day to day running of an exciting new shared space.
The ideal person will love to be busy, a team player, and has a can-do attitude; no job is too big or small.
- General office administration and reception duties
- Ownership of all new enquiries and membership communication
- Event management from enquiries through to facilitating events
- Assisting the marketing team with social accounts and campaigns
- Basic accounts, invoicing and ordering of office supplies
- 2-4 years’ experience in administration or office management
- Great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Can-do attitude and a strong team player
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Have a proactive nature and show initiative, be 3 steps ahead
Exposure to event organisation or marketing would be advantageous but not essential.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.