Salary Negotiable Hourly Rate
Consultant Hannah Pallikaros
Date posted 30 January 2017
Take on a varied and busy position at a sought after organisation. A great role for an experienced personal assistant wanting a fixed term contract role to kick start 2017.
This public sector organisation is well known for their positive team environment, opportunities to grow and interesting work.
Looking for a PA who comes from a strong PA background and is ready ASAP for a new and exciting role. They need to be highly motivated and personable with people of all levels. You will be a competent communicator, both in writing and orally; be flexible, adaptable, and efficient.
- Direct support to a manager
- Maintenance, scheduling meetings and diary management
- Meeting and minutes management
- Prioritising key work loads in a efficient and prompt manner
- Liaise with different departments and clients
- Previous experience – supporting at least one manager
- Working with deadlines
- Reliable and proactive
- Highly capable at dealing with high level confidentiality
- Focused and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office
Come and work for a sought after organisation where the opportunities for career growth are ready for the taking.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Pallikaros on 04 471 9732.