Legal Personal Assistant
Location Christchurch CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Sabbadin
Date posted 7 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 legal Christchurch Central Canterbury 141 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch NZ 8141 NZD 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Legal PA wanted to support a variety of teams for one of New Zealand's most highly-regarded law firms. Email email@example.com
I am currently looking for a Legal Personal Assistant on behalf of one of Christchurch most highly regarded law firms. With a fantastic team culture and state of the heart offices in the City Centre, the emphasis is on their people: their clients, their employees, from the admin staff to the partners. Focusing on delivering outstanding service to their clients nationally and internationally, they expect the best out of their people. But not to worry: the opportunities to learn new skills and progress are endless.
The team is growing, so is the need for support, and therefore I am looking for a Personal Assistant with a thick skin and eagerness to get the job done!
- Provide high level administrative support to a variety of teams including partners, solicitors, management and support staff. No 2 days will be the same as effectively you will be floating in between teams as required.
- Dictaphone typing, document formatting and document management, archiving and maintenance
- Task management for your stakeholders
- Monthly invoicing of clients
- Sound experience as a legal PA and willingness to be trained on the areas you are unfamiliar with
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with people.
- Strong personality: you are not afraid to prioritise and push back to get the job done.
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with difficult situations, identify problems, evaluate options and select the best solution
- Attention to detail and ability to learn and work independently
- Technical knowledge is a plus but training will be provided
What’s in it for you?
A salary between $60K and $70K negotiable depending on your experience and an array of other benefits (wellness, team building activities, career advancement, advanced learning …) are you offer for the right candidate. Take the next step now !
If this sounds like you or for a confidential discussion about the vacancy and your situation, please contact me on 021 786 160 or email me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org .