Consultant Jessica Alexander
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 admin-and-secretarial Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 25 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity to take the next step in your career and work within a well-known government organisation.
About the Role
This role is an exciting opportunity to develop your PA career and become the first point of contact to the GM within a government organisation. You will provide efficient and confidential administration assistance to ensure daily support of the GM's tasks.
- Diary Management
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Provide administrative support to GM
- Phone Management
- Email Management
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangement
- Maintain database and filing systems
- Can multi-task and prioritise large workloads
- Is dedicated to providing excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has initiative and uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Has strong computer experience and is adaptable
- Strives within a diverse and fast paced team
- Is a truthful and trusted individual, who is always confidential
- Can be flexible and adaptable to change
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Alexander on 04 471 9749.