Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an experienced receptionist to jump into a busy role within a great company. Be the first point of call and take ownership of the role.
Be the first point of a call within a leading manufacturing company that develop products for emergency services, government organisations and commercial companies.
In this varied role, you will not only be running the ins and outs of the reception desk you will be involved in standard ordering, job sheets and other administration tasks as required.
The perfect role for a returning mum or someone looking for that work life balance and would suit a person who is confident, has great written and verbal communication skills and a team player.
This role will require around 30 hours per week.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Data entry related to timecards and tarp lists
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email e.g. Standard products/Hire enquiries & bookings
- Raise job sheets and maintain job lists through to invoice
- Maintain and create Word and Excel documents as required
- Order front office supplies
- Organise freight and receipt inwards goods as required
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Previous experience with MYOB software package
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
Fun and friendly work environment with flexible work hours. Competitive remuneration, bonuses and additional benefits.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.