Reception l Administration
Salary $45,000 - $55,000 per annum
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with a great attitude, customer service and/or administration experience to join a team with a great culture
About this Role:
Join one of New Zealand’s leading FMCG companies and be the face of the company. Our client is looking for a receptionist / admin assistant to be a part of their team. In this pivotal role you will not only be the first point of contact for clients, visitors and other staff you will assist with travel bookings, HR & marketing administration, assisting with events & catering and other duties when required.
This is a great role for an experienced receptionist/administrator looking for a new opportunity. If you are a team player and wanting to be in a role where no two days will be the same this could be the role for you. You will be able to provide exceptional customer service, build rapport with people & clients across the business, have great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Answering phone calls through the front office
- Greeting visitors & following arrival processes
- Travel bookings
- Reviewing purchase orders and processing invoices
- Assisting the HR & Marketing team
- Maintaining office standards
- General administration duties
- Reception and/or administration experience
- Exceptional customer service and the ability to build rapport
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence in MS Office
- A team player with a can-do attitude
This is an opportunity to work in a fun and friendly work environment. Competitive remuneration + company benefits. Full training and development provided.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.