Receptionist l Office Administrator
Salary $45,000 - $55,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-01 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude to join a great company with a great culture and awesome benefits. Open to levels of experience
An exciting career opportunity to work in a leading multinational company that specialises in project design and delivery.
This opportunity will have you being the forefront of the office. As the first point of contact you will be meeting & greeting, assisting with couriers, stock ordering across the office and other ad hoc administration tasks as required. There may also be travel bookings required in this role so attention to detail is key.
The role would be perfect for someone looking to get their foot into the corporate world or someone returning to work that is really interested in a bit of work life balance.
- Meeting & greeting all visitors to the office
- Answering phone call & emails that come through the reception desk
- Manage couriers and mail requirements for the office
- Ordering office supplies & catering
- Travel bookings for the Auckland team
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build effective, positive working relationships with people at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Effective prioritising and multitasking ability
- Positive, can do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable team player
Fun and friendly work environment with great benefits. Full training provided for the right candidate
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.