Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Chelcea McCauley
Date posted 1 September 20192019-09-01 2019-10-31 admin-and-secretarial Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are Looking for an experienced EA with an interest in Law to join a market leading Law Firm in the CBD!
Overview of the company:
Leading the market in Corporate and Commercial Property Law, this firm has a collaborative and results driven environment. Being experts in their field and partnering with their clients they achieve the best outcomes. They pride themselves on delivering a seamless service across a range of sectors with their innovative ways of working.
About the role:
The firm is looking for a Executive Assistant with a track record of administrative experience in a professional services environment. You will be able to hit the ground running and be eager to learn and be wanting to expand on your legal experience and exposure. You will provide strong support to the partners and build yourself a long lasting, successful career within a prestigious Law Firm in the CBD.
- Diary and inbox management
- Document management, document mark-ups and comparisons
- Working with Partners to produce first drafts of Leases
- Giving support during settlements (administrative duties including; producing sales schedules in Excel and merging documents in Word)
- Administrative support (expenses, statements, training, maintaining the database)
- Previous experience as a secretary / PA / EA
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills
- Adaptable and ability to meet deadlines/ works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong rapport with Authors and Clients
- A team player and a positive can-do attitude
To succeed in this role your support skills will need to be of the highest calibre but most of all, you will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chelcea McCauley on +64 9 3747316.