Consultant Paige Gow
Date posted 8 September 20192019-09-08 2019-10-08 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic and rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and positive person who is seeking a career change or looking to stay in New Zealand long term.
The ultimate purpose of this role is to support the consultants within a fun and welcoming team and to produce a high level of care to candidates. You will be a confident and approachable individual who is driven by progression and success. Whether you are an overseas candidate looking to make New Zealand your home, or whether you are from New Zealand and looking for a career change, this is a great opportunity for both.
- Carrying out candidate interviews
- Building rapport and relationships with candidates
- Taking ownership for the accuracy of the candidate database
- Fully understanding the needs of candidates/clients by developing knowledge of different organisation's
- Writing and uploading job adverts on different platforms
- Other administrative duties such as assisting in the organisation of events and conducting reference checks
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to think on your feet
- Ability to take on responsibility
- Proactive and driven
- Previous recruitment experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Paige Gow on 04 471 9724.