Registered Legal Executive - Property
Location Christchurch CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Sabbadin
Date posted 7 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 legal Christchurch Central Canterbury 130 Kilmore Street, Christchurch NZ 8013 NZD 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Registered Legal Executive with Property and Conveyancing experience wanted for a prominent law firm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently recruiting a Registered Legal Executive on behalf of a prominent Christchurch law firm delivering a variety of services across New Zealand. With a broad skill set across banking, finance, employment, insurance, rural law, property, company etc, they put their client at the centre of the relationship and make sure that their solutions are tailored to their individual needs.
Offering life-long careers and opportunities for progression, they are now looking to appoint a Registered Legal Executive to support their property team as they grow from strength to strength.
- Support your team by being involved with a broad range of property transactions (residential conveyancing, financing arrangements, subdivisions, council requirements….)
- Work with existing clients to develop relationships and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Attend to all matters through process of contract of sale through to invoicing
- Attend settlements and various transaction and attend to all documentation relating to those
- Be an active contributor to the team and promote their expertise by contributing to your team’s marketing.
- Be proactive with your own professional development to keep up to date with Property Law best practices
- NZLS Legal Executive diploma or NZ Diploma in Legal Executive Studies from 2017
- Sound experience in property law
- Exceptional communications skills and customer service skills as you will be required to establish credible and long-standing working relationships internally and externally
- Well-developed computer and technical skills and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to work in a team while managing your workload and schedule autonomously
- Knowledge/Experience with Infinity Law
- Excellent technical knowledge of conveyancing with the ability to manage and run a file
- Financial management skills
What’s in it for you?
A negotiable salary starting depending on your experience and background, a great work environment in the City Centre and career progression are on offer for the right applicant.
If this sounds like you or for a confidential discussion about the vacancy and your situation, please contact me on 021 786 160 or email me your CV on email@example.com .