Consultant Chloe Sabbadin
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-23 legal Christchurch Canterbury Unit 7, 295 Blenheim Road NZ 8041 NZD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Legal Secretary position is available for a professional looking to raise the bar of their career.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking to collaborate with some of the best names in the industry. With the name, the reputation and the longevity in Christchurch, this organisation has shaped the local legal landscape. Transparency, inclusiveness and professionalism are the defining traits of this firm, and their broad areas of specialism allows them to deliver top-of-the-range service to their clients. In order to carry on this stream of excellence, they are now looking for an experienced legal secretary to support their team.
- Support your team of partners, solicitors and associates with daily tasks as well as court documents and paperwork.
- Work with existing clients to develop relationships and maintain a high level of customer service on behalf of your team and when necessary.
- Take thorough minutes of meetings, ensuring compliance and logging of information and documents are 100%
- Sound experience in either Family Law, Property Law or Corporate
- Exceptional communications skills and customer service skills as you will be required to establish credible and long-standing working relationships internally and externally
- Well-developed computer and technical skills and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to work in a team while managing your workload and schedule autonomously
- A negotiable starting salary depending on your experience and background
- A great work environment
- Career progression
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.