Legal Executive – Trust & Estates
Consultant Chloe Sabbadin
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 legal Christchurch Canterbury 148 Victoria Street NZ 8013 NZD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Legal Executive with Trust & Estates experience - part-time or full time available.
This one-of-a-kind opportunity has opened for an experienced Legal Executive to join one of the best-recognized names in the industry. Passionately committed to delivering in-depth and practical solutions to their clients, this firms prides itself on the meaningful and lifelong partnerships with their clients. With a down-to-earth, pragmatic team of professionals, this national practice is now on the market for their next superstar to join their team.
Shaping the landscape for New Zealand trust law, their expertise is only gathering more and more work, and your role will be crucial to the success of the team.
- Support your team by ensuring the compliance of all documents with the trust account regulations
- Preparing legal documents for your team’s clients
- Assist the team with ad-hoc matters such as billing, minute taking, documents filing, client liaison …
- Opening and closing files ensuring all work has been completed accurately
- Qualifications and Registration are a bonus, however not necessary
- Sound experience in Trust & Estates regulations
- Ability to build long-term partnerships internally and externally
- Ability to work with financial aspects of trust accounts and billings of your team, and therefore have great attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills and customer service skills
- Well-developed computer and technical skills and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to work in a team while managing your workload and schedule autonomously
What’s in it for you?
A negotiable salary depending on your experience and background, a great work environment in the City Centre and the opportunity to work part-time should you wish to do so are on offer. This firm value longevity and commitment and therefore will value applicants who are in it for the long run.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.