Senior Corporate Personal Assistant
Location Christchurch CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Chloe Sabbadin
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 legal Christchurch Central Canterbury 141 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch Central City NZ 8141 NZD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary able to work in a fast-paced environment in a high-performing team
I am currently looking for a Corporate Legal Personal Assistant on behalf of one of Christchurch most highly regarded law firms. With a fantastic team culture and state of the heart offices in the City Centre, the emphasis is on their people: their clients, their employees, from the admin staff to the partners. Focusing on delivering outstanding service to their clients nationally and internationally, they expect the best out of their people. But not to worry: the opportunities to learn new skills and progress are endless.
Due to a shift in the team, they are now looking for a PA to join and assist their corporate team.
- Provide high level administrative support to the corporate team including partners, solicitors, management and support staff
- Dictaphone typing, document formatting and document management, archiving and maintenance
- Task management for your stakeholders
- Monthly invoicing of clients
- Mentoring and training of less experienced staff
- Sound experience as a legal PA in a corporate or construction team (ability to handle multiple contracts at any one time is required)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to develop a rapport with others externally and internally
- Problem-solving skills and ability to deal with difficult situations, identify problems, evaluate options and select the best solution
- Attention to detail and ability to learn and work independently
- Technical knowledge is a plus but training will be provided
A salary between $60K and $70K negotiable depending on your experience and an array of other benefits (wellness, team building activities, career advancement, advanced learning …) are you offer for the right candidate. Take the next step now.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.