Robert Walters Zealand Limited (‘Robert Walters’) and New Zealand Rugby Commercial LP (‘NZRC’) have teamed up together to offer this exciting new opportunity to win quality time with the All Blacks as their Chief Offsider, in the capacity of a volunteer on Friday, 14 July 2023 in light of the All Blacks vs South Africa match to be held at Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland on 15 July 2023, also known as ‘The Incredible Role (‘Promotion’). The winner would also get a ticket to the match to watch the game!
‘Ineligible Participants’ are:
(a) all Robert Walters and NZRC employees, and their Immediate Families; and
(b) all people under the age of 18 years old.
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or any other family extension.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize form part of the Promotion and Competition Terms and Conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’).
- The Promotion opens on Monday, 12 June and closes on Monday 3 July 2023 (‘Entry Period’).
- By entering the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that the prize associated with the Promotion, is not paid employment but is a voluntary role and is on an unpaid basis for the duration of Friday, 14 July 2023. For clarity, the voluntary role starts and ends on Friday, 14 July 2023. A single ticket to the All Blacks vs South Africa match on 15 July 2023 forms part of the Promotion.
- Registration entry is limited to one per person.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents living in New Zealand only.
- Robert Walters and NZRC reserve the right to refuse (in its sole discretion) to award any prize to an entrant, if it is decided that the entrant has violated the Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair disadvantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Prize for a single winner for Friday 14 July 2023 may include:
a. Mt Smart Stadium Tour prior to Captain’s Run;
b. Meet & assist All Blacks & NZRC staff and assist in setting up training such as (but not limited to)– assisting with filling up water bottles; putting up commercial signage, flags & post protectors, assisting logistics team, catching and returning balls for the kickers at the end of training, unloading gear truck and moving kit around.
c. All Blacks merchandise pack;
d. Dinner covered on 14 July 2023 (costs at the discretion of Robert Walters).
e. Winner will also receive one single ticket to the match – All Blacks vs South Africa, Saturday, 15 July 2023 at Mt Smart stadium. Food and beverage covered at the match for the winner, including pre-game food and beverage (costs at the discretion of Robert Walters); and
f. Accommodation and domestic air travel (if required).
- The prize is valued between NZD3,000 - 5,000.
- Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period. After the Promotion closes at 11:59 pm on Monday 3 July 2023 , a winner will be randomly selected from qualifying entries.
- The winner will receive the prize and will be notified by email and phone. Where attempts to contact the winner fail (e.g., when the winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts and no acknowledgement of the email has been made within 3 days of notifying the winner, another winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner must make themselves available on Friday, 14 July 2023 and Saturday, 15 July 2023.
- The winner must provide proper identification (e.g., drivers licence, passport, birth certificate) when claiming the prize.
- Given the nature of the promotion, awarding of the prize is subject to the winner consenting to Robert Walters conducting relevant background checks such as a criminal record check. The prize will not be awarded to anyone who has prior criminal convictions, particularly (but not limited to) where those convictions involve anti-social, violent or drink-driving. Accordingly, you warrant that you do not have any previous criminal convictions.
- The winner takes the prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies Robert Walters and NZRC in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- If the winner does not reside in Auckland and air travel is required then, standard domestic air travel with Air New Zealand and accommodation for Friday, 14 and Saturday, 15 July 2023 will be covered, subject to the following:
a. the winner must have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties or payments incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities, will be the sole responsibility of the winner;
b. Pre-selected accommodation will be booked at a hotel by Robert Walters in Robert Walters full discretion ;
c. the winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest airport for flight departure to Auckland. Travel via uber is covered for travel from hotel accommodation to Auckland Domestic Airport;
d. flight tickets are available on regular scheduled services of Air New Zealand and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule;
e. unless otherwise specified, the travel is economy class;
f. any additional accommodation or changes to travel dates outside specifications in the Terms and Conditions, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the winner;
g. unless explicitly stated in these Terms and Conditions, the winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, laundry charges, activities, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize;
h. Non-reimbursable purchases include (but not limited to):
i. In-flight purchases;
ii. Excess baggage fees;
iii. Childcare, petcare and pet boarding;
iv. Mini-bar purchases or bar bills;
v. Movies, online entertainment or newspapers; and
vi. Additional bedding.
- If the winner resides outside of Auckland but domestic air travel is not required, all Terms and Conditions referring to accommodation apply however, travel to Auckland and back to their residence will not be reimbursed.
- Robert Walters and NZRC make no representation as to the safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of any service providers.
- Robert Walters and NZRC reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any stage, for any reason.
- Robert Walters and NZRC takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to technical malfunction or otherwise.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Robert Walters and NZRC reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time without notice. Where it is practical for it to do so, Robert Walters will notify entrants of such changes via electronic mail/social media, LinkedIn or our website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Robert Walters and NZRC will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury in connection with the Promotion entry or prize.
- If the winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited.
Disclaimer: You acknowledge that by entering this Promotion, the prize associated with the Promotion, is not in any form paid employment but is a voluntary role and on an unpaid basis for the duration of Friday, 14 July 2023. For clarity, the voluntary role begins and ends on Friday, 14 July 2023. A single ticket to the All Blacks vs South Africa match on Saturday, 15 July 2023 forms part of the Promotion.