Robert Walters Zealand Limited (‘Robert Walters’) and New Zealand Rugby Commercial LP (‘NZRC’) have teamed up together again to offer this exciting new opportunity to win quality time with up to three Black Ferns. All you need to do is nominate ‘NZ’s Most Incredible Team’ (maximum of 10 individuals in a workplace team), and give the unsung heroes of your work place the limelight they deserve also known as ‘The Incredible Team’ (‘Promotion’).
‘Ineligible Participants’ are:
(a) all Robert Walters and NZRC employees, and their Immediate Families; and
(b) all people under the age of 18 years old.
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or any other family extension.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize form part of the Promotion and Competition Terms and Conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’).
- The Promotion opens on Monday, 14 November and closes on Monday, 7 December 2023 (‘Entry Period’).
- Registration entry is limited to one per person.
- Size of The Incredible Team that can be nominated is limited to 10 people only.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents living in New Zealand only.
- Robert Walters and NZRC reserve the right to refuse (in its sole discretion) to award any prize to an entrant, if it is decided that the entrant has violated the Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair disadvantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Information from entrants will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for publicity purposes via Robert Walters and NZRC social media channels and websites. If you are a winner or part of The Incredible Team, you grant Robert Walters and NZRC to utilise your personal information such as names, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
Prize for The Incredible Team on 7 December 2023:
a. Visit by upto three Black Ferns either at The Incredible Team’s workplace or at a venue of an activity (to be confirmed) for a period of two hours.
b. May also include merchandise and catering.
c. If travel is required via vehicle to an activity from The Incredible Team’s workplace, costs will be covered to and from venue.
- The prize is valued between NZD4000 – 5,000 .
- Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The Incredible Team will be selected from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period. After the Promotion closes at 11:59 pm on Monday 1 December 2023 , The Incredible Team will be randomly selected from qualifying entries.
- The winner will receive the Prize and will be notified by email and phone. Where attempts to contact the winner fail (e.g., when the winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts and no acknowledgement of the email has been made within 3 days of notifying the winner, another winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner must ensure that The Incredible Team are available on 7 December 2023 to access the Prize. If any individual in The Incredible Team is not available on 7 December 2023, the Prize will still take place on that date.
- The Prize will be recieved in Auckland. Travel from outside location will not be will not be covered by Robert Walters
- The winner must provide proper identification (e.g., drivers licence, passport, birth certificate) when claiming the prize.
- Given the nature of the promotion, awarding of the prize is subject to the winner consenting to Robert Walters conducting relevant background checks such as a criminal record check at its discretion. Accordingly, you warrant that you do not have any previous criminal convictions.
- The winner takes the prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies Robert Walters and NZRC in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- Robert Walters and NZRC make no representation as to the safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of any service providers.
- Robert Walters and NZRC reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any stage, for any reason.
- Robert Walters and NZRC takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to technical malfunction or otherwise.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Robert Walters and NZRC reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time without notice. Where it is practical for it to do so, Robert Walters will notify entrants of such changes via electronic mail/social media, LinkedIn or our website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Robert Walters and NZRC will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury in connection with the Promotion entry or prize.
- If the winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited.