What is a Hackathon?
Robert Walters is hosting it’s annual Hackathon! You could walk away with a role in one of New Zealand’s top tech companies while gaining exposure to the market. This event is open to all students/graduates interested in technology and all things digital. If you’re looking for an opportunity to gain relevant work experience, or even your first job - this is the event for you.
We want to connect you with our best clients who are looking for people to join them in either a part time or full time capacity.
- It is a two day event where you solve a real-world problem as part of a team
- You will present this problem to a panel of judges on the second day
- The Hackathon is invite-only with limited spaces available
- You could be offered an opportunity of an internship/job off the back of this event
- You will have the chance to network and get to know some of our clients
- Add valuable experience to your CV
- There is a prize for the winning team
We’re looking for graduates across various qualifications who are interested in starting a career in technology/digital. You can be in your final year of study, have just completed your degree or still studying. To be eligible to participate, you’ll need to be available for part-time or full-time work, and have the right to work in New Zealand.
Will this event suit you?
This is the ideal event for anyone looking to kickstart their tech career as a:
- Junior Data Analyst
- Support / Network engineer
- Help desk / Support Analyst
- Junior Cloud / DevOps Engineer
- Junior Security role including Penetration Tester
- Software Developer / Engineer / Web Developer
- Automation Tester / Test Analyst
- Junior Product Owner / Scrum Master / Business Analyst / Project Manager
- UI / UX / Digital Designer
We want to connect talented students with companies across Auckland, so sign up if this sounds like something you're interested in.
Take a look at the participant feedback from last year.
Check out our frequently asked questions and contact details here.