What is a Hackathon?
Robert Walters is hosting it’s annual Hackathon! You could walk away with a role in one of NZ’s top tech companies while gaining exposure to the market. This event is open to all students/graduates interested in technology and all things digital. If you’re looking for an opportunity to gain relevant work experience, or even your first job - this is the event for you! We want to connect you with our best clients who are looking for people to join them in either a part time or full time capacity.
- It is a two day event where you solve a real-world problem as a part of a team
- You will present this problem to a panel of judges on the second day
- This Hackathon is invite-only with limited spaces available
- You could be offered an opportunity to walk away with an internship / job off the back of this event
- You will have the chance to network and get to know some of our clients, which in turn may gain you an internship or contract opportunity- which will give you a leg up in today’s competitive market
- There is a prize for the winning team
We’re looking for graduates across various qualifications, who are interested in starting a career in technology / digital. You can be in your final year of study, have just completed your degree or still studying. To be eligible to participate, you’ll need to be available for part-time or full-time work, and have the right to work in New Zealand.
Will this event suit you?
This is the ideal event for anyone looking to kickstart their tech career as a:
- Junior Data Analyst
- Support / Network engineer
- Help desk / Support Analyst
- Junior Cloud / DevOps Engineer
- Junior Security role including Penetration Tester
- Software Developer / Engineer / Web Developer
- Automation Tester / Test Analyst
- Junior Product Owner / Scrum Master / Business Analyst / Project Manager
- UI / UX / Digital Designer
We want to connect talented students with companies across Auckland, so sign up if this sounds like something you're interested in!
Check out our frequently asked questions and contact details here.
Applications are closed.